Assisted Living Apartments at Redstone
Living at home might become more physically, mentally or emotionally challenging as your loved one ages. From lawn maintenance and housekeeping tasks to tight hallways and stairs, many elements could make aging in place increasingly tricky.
At Redstone, we understand that independence is important to many older adults and is often vital to their mental and emotional well-being. We’ve designed our assisted living apartments and personal care services to allow these individuals to retire safely, comfortably and stylishly on their terms.
Three Levels of Supportive, Personalized Care
Demonstrating a person-centered philosophy, Redstone caregiving professionals tailor a resident’s personal care services to their unique needs. We offer opportunities to keep residents physically active, mentally stimulated, emotionally enriched and socially connected.
We offer three levels of supportive living in an environment, catered to the specific needs of the individual.
- Courtyard: Our Courtyard Supportive Care services allow older adults to retire comfortably in a spacious apartment, or private suite. Residents maintain their daily routines with as-needed or on-request personal care assistance from our caring nurses and aides.
- North Huntingdon
- Garden: Our Garden Supportive Care program offers a higher level of care for individuals who need more support than those in our traditional Courtyard setting. Staffing levels are higher in this personal care program to better meet the day-to-day needs of residents at a pace that is more comfortable for them.
- Terrace: Redstone’s Terrace Memory Care Program is available for those needing personal care services in a secured living environment. We have combined Dr. Montessori’s philosophy of learning and living with aging and dementia care best practices to provide care in a comfortable, engaging, and supportive environment that allows residents to thrive.
- North Huntingdon
Redstone Assisted Living Services and Amenities
Redstone is proud to be a nonprofit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), also known as a Life Plan Community, that couples spacious, modern living accommodations and supportive services. We offer older adults the resources they need to live abundantly, and age with dignity and grace.
Regardless of the level of personal care required, all of our assisted living programs include the following:
- A full-service barber/beauty salon
- Fitness programs
- An arts and crafts room
- Gift Shop
- Restaurant-style dining
- Social activities and outings
- Transportation coordination to and from medical appointments
- Medication management
- Care coordination
- Chapel services and pastoral care
- Maintenance and repair services
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Cable TV
Choose Redstone Highlands Communities
Redstone Highlands has been providing high-quality housing and services to older adults in Westmoreland County since 1980. Redstone is a nonprofit organization people in the community have grown to know and trust. With three Continuing Care Retirement Communities, we’ll help you select the living environment and services that best suit the care needs, lifestyle preferences and personal circumstances you’re looking for— you can be confident that your loved one is well cared for. We invite you to see for yourself why more people are choosing to live in a Redstone community.
Contact Redstone Today to Learn More
If an older adult in your life has decided that living at home is no longer the best option, contact Redstone today. As a leading aging services network provider, we employ compassionate caregivers to provide world-class personal and memory care in a comfortable, safe personal care community. We aim to help older adults enjoy their golden years in a dynamic environment that keeps them physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually engaged.
Contact us today to learn more about or our personal care programs in Greensburg, Murrysville and North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania.