As a leading provider of long-term care in Westmoreland County, Redstone provides career opportunities for dedicated, motivated, caring individuals
Redstone’s staffing ratios are higher than others in our area which allows team members to spend more time to provide care and build meaningful relationships with residents and families. Redstone puts people before tasks. Staff are connected and part of a team of caring, hard working professionals. At Redstone, we value a job well done and recognize our employees for their efforts through a variety of programs.
As an employee of Redstone, you may be eligible for one or more of the following:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, including Onboarding PTO and PTO Awards
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition and Educational Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Paydown Program
- Ongoing Career Development
- Employment Recognition Programs
- Free Parking
- Wellness Program & Activities
- Health/Wellness Clinic
- Employee Assistance Program
- Verizon Phone program
- Discounted tickets and purchase programs
- Childcare Reimbursement program
- Professional License Fees Reimbursement program
Redstone Presbyterian SeniorCare and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department at 724-832-8402.
A pre-employment physical examination, drug screening and tuberculosis testing is required for all positions. Criminal background checks are completed on all employees with the Pennsylvania State Police and when required, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Applicants must affirm that he/she has not been dismissed from employment due to abuse, neglect, or mistreatment of clients/residents.