Living with memory impairment due to Alzheimer’s or dementia and loving someone affected by it can present some of life’s difficult challenges.
By providing a supportive environment designed to help residents reach their potential in self-care and achieve daily “victories”, our program helps give back life to the resident and peace of mind to the family.
That daily commitment is the backbone and the spirit of what makes Redstone Terrace the best environment available for memory impaired residents.
What Makes Our Program Unique:
- Specially trained staff provide the supportive care needed by our residents. This includes assistance with grooming and medication distribution.
- Residents are encouraged to participate in social events and campus entertainment. Trained staff also engage residents in outings, exercise and other activities. Weather permitting, residents are free to relax in a secure outdoor courtyard.
- We recognize the fact that each resident is an individual. Prior to admission, a meeting is held to gather information about our new resident. The staff then identifies and plans the resident’s first week in their new home. This leads to a smooth transition of care with few surprises along the way.
We Provide Our Residents With:
- Medication Management
- Nurses and Aides 24 Hours
- 3 Meals Daily
- Activities On & Off Campus
- Family Support Groups
Campus Amenities Available:
- Chapel Services & Pastoral Care
- Dining Services
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- On-site Branch Banking
- Medical Suite
- Gift Shop
We’re Here For You!
We understand that the decision to admit a loved one into a Memory Impairment Center can be emotionally and physically draining. You want to be sure you make the best decision possible for everyone involved. We invite families to meet with our team of caring professionals to ask questions, share information and begin to develop a caregiving partnership to ensure that you make the right choice.
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
The Redstone Support Group is presented by the Alzheimer’s Association. Conducted by trained facilitators, support groups are a safe place for people living with dementia and their care partners to develop a support system, exchange information, share stories, and learn about community resources. RSVP to our Alzheimer’s Support Groups through Deb Nicolosi at (724) 832-8401 ext. 3398 or email@example.com.
3rd Thursday of the Month, 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Located in the Admin Conference Room
4951Cline Hollow Road
Murrysville, PA 15668
1st Wednesday of the Month, 3:00pm to 4:00pm
Located in the Veranda Arts & Crafts Room
12921 Redstone Drive
North Huntingdon, PA 15642
3rd Friday of the Month, 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Located in the Chapel
6 Garden Center Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601