At Redstone, we offer villa-style homes for adults age 55 and better. If you’re looking to downsize without compromising your lifestyle, our villas are an excellent option. You’ll have the benefits of living at home without all the responsibilities. We offer villa-style living at our North Huntingdon and Greensburg campuses. Read more to see if an independent living villa is right for you!
Benefits of Retirement Cottage Homes
When you live in a villa at Redstone, all home maintenance is included, allowing you to live the lifestyle you want without worrying about caring for the house or lawn. Additionally, you have access to many resources to help you live life to the fullest and meet your personal goals.
Our villa communities offer a small-town lifestyle with easy access to shopping and locally-owned restaurants. Other benefits associated with living at our retirement villas include:
- Redstone@Home: Villa residents receive discounts on our home care, with home health, palliative, hospice and home care services available.
- Rehab center: You receive priority access to our rehab center, where we offer orthopedic assistance, a specialized unit for cognitive impairment, and therapy for stroke and wound care, among other options.
- Priority access to personal care suites: If you need more supportive care over time, you’ll have priority access to our Garden, Courtyard and Terrace suites.
What’s Included With Your Home
Living in a villa offers many amenities and advantages, including:
- Landscaping maintenance: Includes landscaping and lawn, mowing, snow removal and shrub trimming.
- Fitness programs: You can use our 24-hour fitness center or attend one of our classes. All residents also have access to a free well-being assessment.
- Taxes and homeowners insurance: You are not responsible for property taxes or homeowners insurance. We encourage residents to purchase renters insurance for their units.
- Recreational activities: Our communities offer numerous activities to enjoy throughout the month. These recreational, social and educational events ensure you have plenty to do that matches your interests. View the resident activity calendar for your neighborhood to see what’s happening!
- Routine home maintenance: The Redstone team services your villa’s utility systems — like plumbing and HVAC — and appliances. We also maintain the external aspects of your unit, including the driveway and walkway.
- Security system: Your villa has a 24-hour monitored security system with smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. This system also allows you to quickly receive help in the event of a medical emergency.
Living at a villa on our North Huntingdon or Greensburg campus provides numerous perks. You have access to support should you need it while living independently in a comfortable and homey setting.
Choose Redstone as Your Retirement Community
Whether you want to minimize your household tasks or live in an inviting community, a Redstone villa is the perfect place for you. Plus, when you need more support, you can easily transition to a different part of our community to get the appropriate services. Contact us online today to learn more about our retirement patio homes and villas!