For older adults looking to live in a community where they know their neighbors and their neighbors become friends, Redstone promotes a healthy lifestyle in a comfortable community setting.
We serve as a non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), providing a variety of lifestyle choices now — while offering priority access to additional services to meet needs as they change. Having the advantage of independent living and personal care in the same building, residents maintain relationships with their friends and staff when moving between levels of care.
At Redstone, our senior living community offers several lifestyle options. From independent living to senior care programs in personal care and skilled nursing and rehabilitation. We invite you to see for yourself why more people are choosing to live in a Redstone community.
Our lifestyle opportunities include:
- Villa Homes: Experience the benefits of living in a home without the responsibilities. Located in Greensburg and North Huntington.
- Veranda Apartments: Have easy access to various amenities outside your door. Located in Greensburg, Murrysville and North Huntingdon.
- Supportive Care: Choose from three styles of personal care — Courtyard, Garden or Terrace (memory care) — and receive 24-hour assistance with daily activities. Locations vary.
- The Rehab Center at Redstone: This center is designed especially for individuals who require stroke rehabilitation, cardiac care and orthopedic rehabilitation. The Terrace at Redstone’s Rehab Center is part of our skilled nursing program and is specially designed for those with memory impairment needing skilled services. Located in Greensburg.
- Redstone@Home: This program provides home health, hospice and palliative care from the comfort of your home.
When you are looking for a continuing care retirement community near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Redstone has you covered. We’ve been proudly serving the area since 1980 and have several locations:
6 Garden Center Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601
4951 Cline Hollow Road
Murrysville, PA 15668
12921 Redstone Drive
North Huntingdon, PA 15642
Just off of Lincoln Way
6 Garden Center Dr.
Greensburg, PA 15601
Dining and Amenities
At each community, the different levels of care offer various dining venues and amenities. From contemporary dining rooms to outdoor grills, we offer a range of settings and menu items to satisfy your cravings.
You’ll also have access to amenities including fitness center with state-of-the-art exercise equipment, gift shop, full service salon, library, chapel and arts and crafts room. Schedule a visit to learn about living options at Redstone.
Why Choose Redstone Highlands Communities?
Experience peace of mind knowing we are here for you now and as your needs change. Choose the living environment that best fits you and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have priority access to care and support should you need it.
Because all of our locations are situated close to Pittsburgh, you’ll get to take advantage of living in a community with a small-town feel, yet still have easy access to the downtown area and all it offers. From local restaurants to shopping to activities, there’s always something to see and do in the city.
Discover a Welcoming Continuing Care Retirement Community Near Pittsburgh, PA
At Redstone, we are here to help you find the right fit for this next chapter in your life based on your needs and lifestyle preferences. Interested in learning more about our offerings? We invite you to contact us today or call us at 724-733-9494.