Weekly Updates for Visitor Status for all three of our Redstone Locations
As of Tuesday, March 30, 2021, the following visitor policies are in place:
- Residents may host in-person visitors in their rooms in accordance with the following guidelines. When a unit has an outbreak, consisting of one or more positive cases in an employee or resident, visitation must be put on hold while a reopening protocol is followed. See campus specific updates below for current status.
- Visiting hours are 11 am to 7 pm daily.
- Two visitors per resident are permitted at one time.
- All visitors must enter through the front door of the campus and successfully complete the screening questions and temperature check.
- All visitors must wear a mask over their nose and mouth at all times. Residents must also wear a mask during the visit whenever possible.
- Visitors must go directly to the room where they will be visiting and remain there. Visitors are not permitted to roam about the building.
- Visitors must maintain six feet of social distance from all residents and staff.
- Residents who have been fully vaccinated may elect to have close contact, including touch, with their visitors during their visit. Hand hygiene must be performed before and after touch and masks must be worn.
- Unvaccinated admissions from the hospital will need to complete at 14 day quarantine period before they are able to have in-person visitors. Families of these residents may schedule virtual or window visits.
- Should a positive case of COVID-19 develop in a team member or resident, visitation for that unit will be put on hold until a reopening protocol is completed. Families may schedule virtual or window visits during this period.
For full details of our current visitor policy, please read our visitor information linked below by campus.
Virtual or Window Visits must be scheduled using Redstone’s online visitation registration system, https://redstonefamilyvisitscheduler.as.me/.
The first floor of the Nursing Home in Greensburg is closed to in-person visits until at least Wednesday, April 21st. .The second floor of the Nursing Home is closed to visitors until at least Saturday, April 24th. The Garden Level (Ground floor) of the Personal Care Home in Greensburg is also closed to visitors until at least Saturday, April 24th. Normal visiting hours and policies remain in effect for the Courtyard (first, second, and third floors) of the Personal Care Home in Greensburg.
North Huntingdon Location
ALL UNITS – In-person visits available beginning Tuesday 3/16. Window or virtual visits may be scheduled on the website.
The Terrace and First Floor of the Courtyard (Personal Care) are closed to visitors as of 3/30/21 due to a positive employee test. With no additional positives may resume in-person visits on 4/14/21. The second floor of the Courtyard remains open to visitors because there was no exposure on this unit. Window or virtual visits may be scheduled on the website.